Details & Features
The very best in pine propagation containers, this product has been developed and improved over many years working in close collaboration with the industry leaders in the world of pine propagation.
This container has been designed with pine in mind so the cells ensure the roots of your seedlings are as natural as possible and pull easily. Natural roots mean a strong, healthy – and most importantly, stable – tree.
All our propagation trays and containers are made from injection molded plastic, which benefits pine propagators in numerous ways:
– Plants pull incredibly easily and vastly reduces the likely hood of doing invisible damage to the seedling.
– Containers are rigid so sit on benching well and are easy to carry.
– They last a very long time – no more throwing out Stryoblocks every year.
– Can be effectively steam sterilized with no negative effects on either the life of the tray or plant pulling.
– We can design features that really look after and nurture the plant, such as the vented top surface and the extra drainage holes.
A common concern is that the black trays will get too hot sat in the sun. This has been investigated and trailed for years and has been consistently found to not be a problem in practice. Tens upon tens of millions of seedlings are grown in Proptek containers year after year and the quality and consistency of the seedlings have been exceptional and industry standard-setting throughout. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information on this.
If you are propagating Longleaf pine, our super deep container would be more suitable.
26" x 13"
Min Order Qty