028PIFD: 28 Cell 10 x 20 Inch Pot-In-Frame Tree & Vine Propagation Container
- All Tree & Shrub Trays
28 cell Pot-in-Frame tree and shrub propagation tray/container
Removable propagation pot with root training ribs & air pruning holes for exceptional root structure
028PIFF tree & shrub propagation tray without 028PIFD pots
Air pruning holes and root training ribs give consistently exceptional root structure
The results of air pruning holes and root training ribs on a grape plant
The effect of combining root training ribs and air pruning.
Air pruning gives fantastic roots
- Injection molded for a strong, rigid & long life construction
- Features frame and 28 x 8” deep pots with 3” cell opening
- Frame is 10x20” & acts like a benching system for the pots
- Perfect container for grape/vine propagation
- Pots available without the frame & can fit into some pre-existing benching systems
- Frame elevates the pot well above the ground for air pruning down the side and bottom of the pot.
- Fantastic aeration and drainage of media.
- 28 pots can be handled at once or lifted out individually
- The frame nests & stacks easily with or without pots in them
- Optional frame feature with extra lengthways ribs for sitting on T-rail benching to stop downward deflection.
- Excellent: Shrub Liners, Grapes
- Very Good: Almonds, Fruit Trees, Woody Ornamentals
- Good: Forestry