45 Cell 12 x 20 Inch One Piece Air Pruning Tree & Shrub Propagation Tray
- All Tree & Shrub Trays
This one piece tray is equivalent to a "rose pot" in spacing terms and has great 'air pruning' up the sides and a wide open base with cross shaped hole for easy extraction from underneath.
- 45 cell one piece propagation tray for woody ornamental/ nursery stock propagators who use 'rose pots'.
- Open design allows excellent drainage/aeration as well as an ideal design for automation.
- Cross shaped hole in base allows for extraction from base by pushing up in corners which is where roots are concentrated.
- Internal ribs which direct the roots to allow maximum air pruning which prevents circling roots.
- Spacer ribs between trays allow easy de-stacking, either mechanically or manually.
- Excellent drainage / aeration for wet/dry cycles.
- Suitable for a wide variety of plants.
- Plant spacing is the same as the 2.25" "rose pot".
- Injection molded for long life, easy handling and trouble free mechanization.
This tree & shrub tray is suitable for the growing of...
- Excellent: Shrub Liners, Woody Ornamentals
- Very Good: Landscape Trees, Nuts, Almonds, Fruit Trees
Statistics for 045N21N
|Number Of Cells||45||45||
Cell 2 Cell
|Tray Length (at top)||21 in.||533 mm|
|Tray Length (at bottom)||20 in.||509 mm|
|Tray Width (at top)||12 in.||304 mm|
|Tray Weight||2.41 lb.||1,094 grm|
|Plant Density||25.80 pl/ft.2||278 pl/m2|
|Cell Volume||10.50 cu.in.||172 cc|
|Shipping Statistics - Trays|
|Description||Full Truck 1||Partial Truck 1||Full Truck 1||Partial Truck 1|
|Trays Per Pallet||344||344||344||344|
|Trays High Per Pallet||43||43||43||43|
|Pallet Height||95.72 in.||95.72 in.||2,431.40 mm||2,431.40 mm|
|Pallet Width A||48.00 in.||48.00 in.||1,219.20 mm||1,219.20 mm|
|Pallet Width B||42.00 in.||42.00 in.||1,066.80 mm||1,066.80 mm|
|Pallet Weight||879.71 lb.||879.71 lb.||399.04 kg||399.04 kg|
|Shipping Statistics - Containers & Trucks|
|40ft Hi Cube Container 2||0||0||0.00 lb.||0.00 kg|
|53ft Truck Capacity||26||8,944||22,872.00 lb.||10,374.94 kg|
1 Full truck loads can fit more trays per pallet as a dedicated full size 53ft lorry is used for delivery. For partial truck loads, we cannot guarantee the height of the lorry, so pallets must fit into all commercial freight vehicles. If arranging your own transport, please advise us at the earliest opportunity on the internal height of your vehicle.
2 Trays are stacked loose or partly loose to get the maximum number of trays per container. This will result in lower unit shipping cost but also more labor to unload
All statistics and measurements may vary so please check before purchasing, if critical, or ask for sample.