128 Cell 26 x 13 Inch Vented Vegetable Propagation Tray
- All Vegetable Trays
This 26 x 13 inch Speedling sized vegetable propagation tray creates a new standard in plastic vegetable propagation trays.
We were challenged by the growers of the South East USA to create a plastic 128 cell vegetable tray that would last for years, could be effectively sterilized, creates exceptional plants that pull easily, fits into current nursery set ups and with the same cell volume - but not weigh the Earth.
After months of designing, consulting, prototyping, sampling and finally real-world trials, we’ve done it.
The best plants you’ll see and only 20% heavier going to the field than the 128 Styrofoam (EPS) equivalent. Compared to other similar 128 cell plastic trays that are sometimes over double the weight of an EPS vegetable tray, the benefits of this fantastic new tray are more than worth a marginal increase in weight.
- Very strong injection molded design but also lightweight – will outlast a Styrofoam (EPS) tray by years.
- Same 39cc cell volume as Styrofoam (EPS) equivalent and only 20% heavier going to the field.
- Vented top surface for superior air flow. This ensures the canopy dries faster, reduces foliar disease and gives more dry / wet cycles.
- Features patented root training and air pruning technology for incredibly natural roots.
- Cell shape designed to allow plants to pull very easily, year after year.
- Designed to fit on 'T' rail benching.
- Compatible with a wide range of seeding machines.
- Can be sterilised 100% with no negative effects on life of tray or plant pulling, unlike Styrofoam.
- Innovative & ergonomic design features smooth corners and edges and useful handles.
- Can be financed so cheaper than Styrofoam in cash terms.
This vegetable tray is suitable for the growing of...
- Excellent: Fresh Market Tomatoes
- Very Good: Grafted Plants, Peppers, Melons
- 144N10N: 144 Cell Tray : 144 Cell 10 x 20 Inch US Bedding Tray
Statistics for 128S67V
|Number Of Cells||128||128||
Cell 2 Cell
|Tray Length (at top)||26.4 in.||670 mm|
|Tray Length (at bottom)||26.4 in.||670 mm|
|Tray Width (at top)||13.4 in.||340 mm|
|Tray Weight||3.46 lb.||1,569 grm|
|Plant Density||52.20 pl/ft.2||562 pl/m2|
|Cell Volume||2.40 cu.in.||39 cc|
|Shipping Statistics - Trays|
|Description||Full Truck 1||Partial Truck 1||Full Truck 1||Partial Truck 1|
|Trays Per Pallet||216||216||216||216|
|Trays High Per Pallet||36||36||36||36|
|Pallet Height||95.98 in.||95.98 in.||2,438.00 mm||2,438.00 mm|
|Pallet Width A||42.00 in.||42.00 in.||1,066.80 mm||1,066.80 mm|
|Pallet Width B||53.00 in.||53.00 in.||1,346.20 mm||1,346.20 mm|
|Pallet Weight||797.39 lb.||797.39 lb.||361.70 kg||361.70 kg|
|Shipping Statistics - Containers & Trucks|
|40ft Hi Cube Container 2||0||0||0.00 lb.||0.00 kg|
|53ft Truck Capacity||26||5,616||20,732.00 lb.||9,404.06 kg|
1 Full truck loads can fit more trays per pallet as a dedicated full size 53ft lorry is used for delivery. For partial truck loads, we cannot guarantee the height of the lorry, so pallets must fit into all commercial freight vehicles. If arranging your own transport, please advise us at the earliest opportunity on the internal height of your vehicle.
2 Trays are stacked loose or partly loose to get the maximum number of trays per container. This will result in lower unit shipping cost but also more labor to unload
All statistics and measurements may vary so please check before purchasing, if critical, or ask for sample.