144 Cell 10 x 20 Inch US Bedding Tray
- All Vegetable Trays
This 144 cell long life nesting vegetable propagation tray is quickly becoming the standard for peppers and fresh market tomatoes.
With a cell volume of 26cc, specially selected cell wall angle and Proptek's root training and air pruning technology, plants are as strong and healthy and pull easily time and time again.
- Designed to replace the 128 cell thermoformed tray. Allows more plants per tray without compromising on plant spacing or quality. Find out more.
- Very strong injection molded design but also lightweight – will outlast a Styrofoam (EPS) tray by years.
- Internal vertical root training ribs which direct the roots to the drain hole
- Can be sterilised 100% with no negative effects on life of tray or plant pulling, unlike Styrofoam.
- Nesting design to reduce cost per part on shipping.
- Cells have large hole for improved drainage, aeration and air pruning of roots.
This vegetable tray is suitable for the growing of...
- Excellent: Fresh Market Tomatoes
- Very Good: Melons, Peppers
- Good: Cabbage, Processing Tomatoes, Ornamentals, Celery, Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts
- 128S67V: 128 Cell Tray : 128 Cell 26 x 13 Inch Vented Vegetable Propagation Tray
- 162S67F: 162 Cell Tray : 162 Cell 26 x 13 Inch Vegetable Propagation Tray - Speedling Size
- 231N10D: 231 Cell Tray : 231 Cell 10 x 20 Inch Nesting Vegetable Propagation Tray - Deep
- 231N10S: 231 Cell Tray : 231 Cell 10 x 20 Inch Nesting Vegetable Propagation Tray - Shallow
Statistics for 144N10N
|Number Of Cells||144||144||
Cell 2 Cell
|Tray Length (at top)||21 in.||533 mm|
|Tray Length (at bottom)||20.4 in.||517 mm|
|Tray Width (at top)||10.5 in.||267 mm|
|Tray Weight||2.09 lb.||950 grm|
|Plant Density||94.00 pl/ft.2||1,012 pl/m2|
|Cell Volume||1.60 cu.in.||26 cc|
|Shipping Statistics - Trays|
|Description||Full Truck 1||Partial Truck 1||Full Truck 1||Partial Truck 1|
|Trays Per Pallet||832||832||832||832|
|Trays High Per Pallet||104||104||104||104|
|Pallet Height||88.27 in.||88.27 in.||2,242.00 mm||2,242.00 mm|
|Pallet Width A||48.00 in.||48.00 in.||1,219.20 mm||1,219.20 mm|
|Pallet Width B||43.00 in.||43.00 in.||1,092.20 mm||1,092.20 mm|
|Pallet Weight||1,782.19 lb.||1,782.19 lb.||808.40 kg||808.40 kg|
|Shipping Statistics - Containers & Trucks|
|40ft Hi Cube Container 2||0||0||0.00 lb.||0.00 kg|
|53ft Truck Capacity||26||21,632||46,337.00 lb.||21,018.40 kg|
1 Full truck loads can fit more trays per pallet as a dedicated full size 53ft lorry is used for delivery. For partial truck loads, we cannot guarantee the height of the lorry, so pallets must fit into all commercial freight vehicles. If arranging your own transport, please advise us at the earliest opportunity on the internal height of your vehicle.
2 Trays are stacked loose or partly loose to get the maximum number of trays per container. This will result in lower unit shipping cost but also more labor to unload
All statistics and measurements may vary so please check before purchasing, if critical, or ask for sample.