200 Cell 26 x 13 Inch Reduced Cell Volume Vegetable Tray - Speedling Size
- All Vegetable Trays
Made in Brazil this shallow tray has good spacing for melons, fresh market tomatoes and peppers and with a low 18cc's cell volume will pull well.
- 200 cell Speedling (26 X 13 inch) sized stacking tray.
- Lower than average cell volume, as this tray is designed for the Latin American market where soil costs are higher.
- Lower cell volume means less weight when full and watered.
- Plants also pull very easily from this tray due to lower volume plus shallower depth.
- Designed to sit on 'T' rail benching.
This vegetable tray is suitable for the growing of...
- Excellent: Fresh Market Tomatoes
- Very Good: Melons
- Good: Peppers, Cauliflower, Cabbage
- 231N10D: 231 Cell Tray : 231 Cell 10 x 20 Inch Nesting Vegetable Propagation Tray - Deep
Statistics for 200S67B
|Number Of Cells||200||200||
Cell 2 Cell
|Tray Length (at top)||26.1 in.||662 mm|
|Tray Length (at bottom)||25.9 in.||657 mm|
|Tray Width (at top)||13 in.||331 mm|
|Tray Weight||2.50 lb.||1,132 grm|
|Plant Density||84.80 pl/ft.2||913 pl/m2|
|Cell Volume||1.10 cu.in.||18 cc|
|Shipping Statistics - Trays|
|Description||Full Truck 1||Partial Truck 1||Full Truck 1||Partial Truck 1|
|Trays Per Pallet||5||5||5||5|
|Trays High Per Pallet||1||1||1||1|
|Pallet Height||7.62 in.||7.62 in.||193.50 mm||193.50 mm|
|Pallet Width A||48.00 in.||48.00 in.||1,219.20 mm||1,219.20 mm|
|Pallet Width B||0.00 in.||0.00 in.||0.00 mm||0.00 mm|
|Pallet Weight||12.48 lb.||12.48 lb.||5.66 kg||5.66 kg|
|Shipping Statistics - Containers & Trucks|
|40ft Hi Cube Container 2||1,542||7,710||19,243.00 lb.||8,728.42 kg|
|53ft Truck Capacity||0||0||0.00 lb.||0.00 kg|
1 Full truck loads can fit more trays per pallet as a dedicated full size 53ft lorry is used for delivery. For partial truck loads, we cannot guarantee the height of the lorry, so pallets must fit into all commercial freight vehicles. If arranging your own transport, please advise us at the earliest opportunity on the internal height of your vehicle.
2 Trays are stacked loose or partly loose to get the maximum number of trays per container. This will result in lower unit shipping cost but also more labor to unload
All statistics and measurements may vary so please check before purchasing, if critical, or ask for sample.