392 Cell 26 x 13 Inch Stacking Vegetable Propagation Tray - Speedling Size
- All Vegetable Trays
This shallower stacking 392 cell 26 x 13 inch tray with a 19cc cell volume is a good medium density processing tomato tray and also well suited to celery, cabbage and cauliflower.
- Speedling sized stacking tray.
- A very popular plant density.
- Cell has constant angle unlike other 392 cell trays so plants pull better.
- Vertical root training ribs help aeration and drainage plus train roots.
- All cells are identical unlike other 392s so more uniform growth.
- Wide base to reduce 'j' rooting.
- Cross shaped drain hole for great air pruning.
- Strong clean outer wall.
- Dividing wall between cells is thick and strong.
This vegetable tray is suitable for the growing of...
- Excellent: Cabbage, Processing Tomatoes
- Very Good: Brussels Sprouts, Lettuce, Cauliflower, Celery, Peppers
- Good: Broccoli
Statistics for 392S67N
|Number Of Cells||392||392||
Cell 2 Cell
|Tray Length (at top)||26.4 in.||670 mm|
|Tray Length (at bottom)||26.4 in.||670 mm|
|Tray Width (at top)||13.4 in.||340 mm|
|Tray Weight||3.20 lb.||1,450 grm|
|Plant Density||159.90 pl/ft.2||1,721 pl/m2|
|Cell Volume||1.20 cu.in.||19 cc|
|Shipping Statistics - Trays|
|Description||Full Truck 1||Partial Truck 1||Full Truck 1||Partial Truck 1|
|Trays Per Pallet||288||288||288||288|
|Trays High Per Pallet||48||48||48||48|
|Pallet Height||95.71 in.||95.71 in.||2,431.00 mm||2,431.00 mm|
|Pallet Width A||53.00 in.||53.00 in.||1,346.20 mm||1,346.20 mm|
|Pallet Width B||43.00 in.||43.00 in.||1,092.20 mm||1,092.20 mm|
|Pallet Weight||972.38 lb.||972.38 lb.||441.07 kg||441.07 kg|
|Shipping Statistics - Containers & Trucks|
|40ft Hi Cube Container 2||20||5,760||19,213.00 lb.||8,714.98 kg|
|53ft Truck Capacity||26||7,488||24,977.00 lb.||11,329.47 kg|
1 Full truck loads can fit more trays per pallet as a dedicated full size 53ft lorry is used for delivery. For partial truck loads, we cannot guarantee the height of the lorry, so pallets must fit into all commercial freight vehicles. If arranging your own transport, please advise us at the earliest opportunity on the internal height of your vehicle.
2 Trays are stacked loose or partly loose to get the maximum number of trays per container. This will result in lower unit shipping cost but also more labor to unload
All statistics and measurements may vary so please check before purchasing, if critical, or ask for sample.