Details & Features
Our 242 cell container is an excellent long-life, high quality container that produces pine seedlings with an exceptionally natural root system, time and time again. Root circling caused by growing in a container is completely eliminated due to Proptek’s patented specialist root technology.
Our tray is designed to be compatible with mechanization which will help reduce your labor costs. Furthermore, less fertilizer is required than bareroot and Styrofoam setups, which together with a higher plant survival rate and less wasted seed, helps boost your bottom line profitability.
All our propagation trays and containers are made from injection molded plastic, which benefits pine propagators in numerous ways:
– Plants pull incredibly easily and vastly reduces the likelihood of doing invisible damage to the seedling.
– Containers are rigid so sit on benching well and are easy to carry.
– They last a very long time – no more throwing out styroblocks every year.
– No chemicals required: no nasty copper treatment is needed to stop root circling, as the cell design already achieves this.
– Can be effectively steam sterilised with no negative effects on either the life of tray or plant pulling.
This tray is not suitable for Longleaf Pine. Our 128S67N2 model is our specially designed Longleaf propagation container.
23" x 12"
Min Order Qty