: Pioneer Pot by Proptek
Pioneer Pot by Proptek
Features & Benefits Of The Pioneer Pot:
- The Pioneer Pot consists of two products: the outer “holder” and the inner “air pruning pot”.
- Roots grow outwards to the surface of the air pruning pot and are directed between the vertical ribs and through the holes in the side of the pot. The roots are then air pruned, promoting lateral root growth.
- Circling and girdling roots are eliminated due to the uninhibited growing environment.
- Roots develop very rapidly with air pruning over the entire surface of the pot, with one root being replaced by multiple new roots, creating a root ball with a large quantity of young, vigorous roots.
- Lower labor costs as no manual root pruning is required.
- The vertical slots enable excellent aeration and drainage as water is purged out of the pot quickly due to its’ very open surface.
- The outer holder prevents the air pruning pot from drying out too quickly, which means much easier irrigation and temperature management. The holder also shields the root ball from extremes of heat, a unique feature.
- The holder keeps the root base temperature up to 30°F cooler than standard smooth sided containers.
- Base of the air pruning pot is elevated above the ground to help aeration, tap root air pruning and prevent disease spread.
- The holders are very stable, preventing the product from falling over. They can also be fixed to the ground to create a permanent growing area where air pruning pots can be easily moved, added or removed.
- After planting out in the field, the rapid root establishment and development means you have a faster growing and healthier tree with replanting unlikely.
- Long term root architecture is excellent leading to a very stable tree, unlike many containers with defective roots.
Recently Viewed Items
- 8 cell
- 5.33 pl/ft.2
8 Cell 10×20″ Pot-In-Frame Tree Propagation System with Shallow Air Pruning Pot
Ellepot Lettuce Air Tray®
- 48 cell
- 41 pl/ft.2
48 Cell 11.25 × 15″ Tree & Shrub Propagation Tray For 40mm Ellepots
- 200 cell
- 84.80 pl/ft.2
200 Cell 26×13″ Reduced Cell Volume Vegetable Tray – Speedling Size
- 288 cell
- 121.37 pl/ft.2
288 Cell 26×13″ Stacking Vegetable Propagation Tray (Shallow Version)