: Pioneer Pot by Proptek
Pioneer Pot by Proptek
- Includes two products: the outer “holder” and the inner “air pruning pot”.
- Roots grow outwards between the vertical ribs and are air-pruned through the side vents, promoting exceptional lateral root growth.
- Circling and girdling roots are eliminated due to the uninhibited growing environment.
- Roots develop very rapidly with air pruning over the entire surface of the pot, with one root being replaced by multiple new roots, creating a root ball with a large quantity of young, vigorous roots.
- Lower labor costs as no manual root pruning is required.
- Provides excellent aeration and drainage as water is purged out of the pot quickly.
- The outer holder prevents the plant from drying out too quickly and protects from extreme heat, which means much easier irrigation and temperature management, up to 30°F cooler than other smooth pots.
- Base of the pot is elevated above the ground to help aeration, all-round root pruning and prevent disease spread.
- The holders are very stable, preventing the product from falling over. They can also be fixed to the ground to create a permanent growing area where air pruning pots can be easily moved, added or removed.
- Long term root architecture is excellent leading to a very stable tree, unlike many containers with defective roots.
Recently Viewed Items
- 28 cell
- 17 pl/ft.2
28 Cell 10×20″ Pot-In-Frame Tree, Grape & Vine Propagation Container
- 6 cell
- 3.4 pl/ft.2
6 Cell 12×21″ Tree Propagation Container For 120mm Ellepots
- 242 cell
- 124.7 pl/ft.2
242 Cell 12×23” Shallow Forestry Seedling Propagation Container
- 128 cell
- 51.5 pl/ft.2
128 Cell 13×26” Forestry Propagation Tray for 30mm Ellepot
- 231 cell
- 149.70 pl/ft.2
231 Cell 10×20″ Vegetable Propagation Tray (Shallow)