: Pioneer Pot by Proptek
Pioneer Pot by Proptek
- Includes two products: the outer “holder” and the inner “air pruning pot”.
- Roots grow outwards between the vertical ribs and are air-pruned through the side vents, promoting exceptional lateral root growth.
- Circling and girdling roots are eliminated due to the uninhibited growing environment.
- Roots develop very rapidly with air pruning over the entire surface of the pot, with one root being replaced by multiple new roots, creating a root ball with a large quantity of young, vigorous roots.
- Lower labor costs as no manual root pruning is required.
- Provides excellent aeration and drainage as water is purged out of the pot quickly.
- The outer holder prevents the plant from drying out too quickly and protects from extreme heat, which means much easier irrigation and temperature management, up to 30°F cooler than other smooth pots.
- Base of the pot is elevated above the ground to help aeration, all-round root pruning and prevent disease spread.
- The holders are very stable, preventing the product from falling over. They can also be fixed to the ground to create a permanent growing area where air pruning pots can be easily moved, added or removed.
- Long term root architecture is excellent leading to a very stable tree, unlike many containers with defective roots.
Recently Viewed Items
- 15 cell
- 8.77 pl/ft.2
15 Cell 12×20″ Sleeve & Tray Shrub & Tree Propagation System For 80mm Ellepot
- 50 cell
- 32.84 pl/ft.2
50 cell 10×20” Pot-In-Frame Shrub Propagation System
- 165 cell
- 52.8 pl/ft.2
Ellepot Lettuce Air Tray®
- 126 cell
- 54.1 pl/ft.2
126 Cell 14×22” Eucalyptus & Forestry Propagation Tray for 35mm Ellepot – Nesting
- 28 cell
- 17 pl/ft.2
28 Cell 10×20″ Pot-In-Frame Tree, Grape & Vine Propagation Container